- Access Account/Pay Bill
- New Service Requirements
- Power Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Products & Services
- Storm & Outage Information
- Electric Safety
When you’ve got a job to do, you need the right tools at your fingertips. As your energy provider and partner, we offer a great set of Power Tools to help you manage your account and service experience. It provides the tools you need, when you need them, from the comfort and convenience of your computer or mobile device.
SmartHub is our online and mobile platform — the ultimate power tool for convenient account access and management. SmartHub provides access and two-way communication with Midwest online or via your mobile device of choice. It’s a free, safe and secure method of managing your account and service experience. A quick, one-time registration is required for first-time users. Take a minute to view our introductory video to learn more about this great tool!
Mobile users can download the free SmartHub app from iTunes or Google play to begin using one of the many power tools available. Computer users can sign up online. Once registered, just return to the TeamMidwest website and click the “Access my account” icon to be directed to the SmartHub online customer self-service site.
Following are a few of the ways you can use SmartHub to manage your account and service experience. Register today to begin using this great set of power tools!
- Outage Reporting: Quickly report a service interruption online without waiting for the next available phone representative. From the online self-service site, users can also sign up to receive outage-related notifications by email or text. Personalize your notification experience to get what you need, when you need it! Learn more about mobile and online options for outage reporting.
- Notifications: Sign up to receive select notifications about your own account by text or email, including outage-related information!
- Bill & Pay: Quickly view your current account balance and due date, make a payment, manage recurring payments, and modify payment methods. You can also check your account history right from your mobile device.
- Contact Midwest: Got a question or concern – we’re just a quick click away!
- Service Status: Report a service issue or find out if there are any known issues related to your account.
- My Usage: Access detailed information to better understand and manage your energy use.