START, STOP OR CHANGE SERVICE
Start New Construction Service
We look forward to being your energy partner. To get started, please fill out our construction form. Once we receive the completed form, one of our solutions agents will contact you.
Change/Upgrade Existing Service
Fill out the form below to request changes to your existing residential service, such as:
- Moving or removing your existing meter and/or electric service drop
- Removing a temporary service
- Upgrading your service for a new heating/air conditioning system or other large electrical appliance
- Removing an outdoor light
Add Individual to Existing Account
Transfer Existing Service to New Consumer
NEED MORE HELP?
Give us a call at 800.492.5989 and we can help you with any of these requests.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m
- Outage Reporting: Quickly report your service interruption without waiting for the next available phone representative.
- Notifications: Sign up to receive select text or email account notifications, including outage, billing and usage information.
- Bill & Pay: View your current account balance, make a payment, manage recurring payments, and modify payment methods.
- Service Status: Report a service issue or find out if there are any known issues related to your account.
- My Usage: Access detailed information to better understand and manage your energy use.
WAYS TO PAY
OWN IT PREPAID METERING PROGRAM
Manage your energy consumption and pay for your electric service in advance to avoid one large payment based on the energy you already used. Click here to learn more about OWN IT.
MoneyGram is a community-based payment option that guarantees your funds and posts your payment immediately. Find participating local retailers like Walmart, Dollar General, CVS and Speedway. Cash only payments.
Use our automated system to make a one-time payment by credit card or check by calling 800.492.5989. Please have your account number ready. To protect the security of your personal financial information, our solutions agents are not able to take phone payments.
Send payments to:
Midwest Energy & Communications
60590 Decatur Road
Cassopolis, MI 49031
Do not send cash through the mail, and allow adequate time for the payment to reach our office. Please include the bill stub and write the account number on your check.