The LEDs located on the corner of the GigaSpire U6 and U12 provide information on the status of the router.
All LED lights are off
- Unit has no power.
- The UPS battery has been discharged and there is insufficient power to continue operation.
Blue LED light appears along the length of the unit
- Unit is booting up.
- Software upgrade is in process.
Red LED light along the length of the unit
- Boot-up failed. Please call us at 800.492.5989.
- There is a service failure and no internet.
Blue LED light appears towards the top of the unit
- Unit successfully booted.
- Unit is operating normally and is connected to the internet.
Gree LED light appears along the length of the unit
- WPS is attempting pair with a device.