Update Wi-Fi Network Name and Password
You will need access to your MEC router, and we recommend connecting your router and computer via an Ethernet cable to perform these steps. Check out this video or read the written instructions below.
- Open an internet browser and enter the IP address that is indicated on the Default Settings sticker on the side of your MEC router.
- Enter the username/password that’s also on the sticker.
- Click on the round wireless icon
- Click on the network you want to change (2.4G or 5.5G).
- Click SSID Setup and type a new name in the Rename SSID field.
- Click Apply.