INTERNET & PHONE ACCOUNT ACCESS
SmartHub is our online and mobile platform for convenient account access and management. A quick, one-time registration is required for first-time users. Please note: if you’re already using SmartHub for your electric account you’ll need to create a separate register again under Midwest Connections to access your internet and/or telephone account.
Mobile users can download the free SmartHub app from iTunes or Google play. Computer users can sign up online by clicking on the “SmartHub Log In” button below. Once registered, just return to the TeamFiber website and click the “SmartHub Log In” button to be directed to the SmartHub online customer self-service site.
Following are a few of the ways you can use SmartHub to manage your account and service experience. Register today to begin using this great set of power tools!
- Bill & Pay: Quickly view your current account balance and due date, make a payment, manage recurring payments, and modify payment methods. You can also check your account history right from your mobile device.
- Contact Midwest: Got a question or concern – we’re just a quick click away!
- Service Status: Report a service issue or find out if there are any known issues related to your account.
TELEPHONE SELF CARE
Login to Telephone Self Care to do the following:
- Access Voicemail
- View your Call History
- Manage your Plan Features
- Configure your Settings for Call Forwarding