Want to cut the cord from traditional cable or satellite providers but don't want to give up access to local channels? Subscribe to ViewLocal as part of your MEC internet service and start watching local channels without the high cost of cable TV or the spotty reception of over-the-air signals.
Please note that we will terminate our ViewLocal service on Dec. 31, 2020. However, you can sign up and take advantage of the service until that date.
ViewLocal is available via an app or web browser and can be watched on multiple devices simultaneously.
ViewLocal Compatible Devices:
- Computers and any devices with access to a web browser
- MEC internet subscription required. New internet subscribers can include ViewLocal when you sign up for internet service.
- Only available to internet subscribers in our southwest Michigan/ northern Indiana service territory.
- Streaming equipment not included.
- Specific local channels are dependent on where you live. View our channel list.