ViewLocal is a streaming app available on Android, Apple, and Roku devices as well as through a web browser. To access it, you'll need to install ViewLocal on your mobile device or Roku. You can also log onto ViewLocal directly from Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Apple Safari or another internet browser.
Watching ViewLocal on a TV
- Ensure that your TV supports streaming. Some older TVs cannot accept streaming services.
- Connect a Roku streaming device to your TV to access ViewLocal.
- Make sure the Roku is properly connected. If you can't view any apps on your Roku, it's likely not hooked up properly.
Watching ViewLocal from an Android or Apple Device
- Download the ViewLocal app from your device's app store.
- Log onto ViewLocal.
Watching ViewLocal on a Web Browser
- Open a web browser such as Google Chrome, Apple Safari or Firefox from a computer or mobile device.
- Go to viewlocal.tv
- Log on using the login credentials we provided.
Back to Support