Popular searches: internet troubleshooting, what is SmartHub, report power outage
Answers, tips, tutorials and resources
You've got questions; we've got answers. Select from the following categories to find answers to frequently asked questions, helpful tips, and numerous resources.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Ensure that your TV supports streaming.
- Connect a Roku streaming device to your TV to access ViewLocal.
- Make sure the Roku is properly connected. If you can't view any apps on your Roku, it's likely not hooked up properly.
Android or Apple Device
- Download the ViewLocal app from your device's app store.
- Log onto ViewLocal.
- Open a web browser such as Google Chrome, Apple Safari or Firefox from a computer or mobile device.
- Go to viewlocal.tv
- Log on using the login credentials we provided.