Choosing the Best Arlo Package for You
on Wednesday, February 1, 2023
We've partnered with Arlo for a total-home visibility solution that won't break the bank.
With three packages available, how can you tell which one is right for you? Let's take a tour.
A simple entry-level package to get to know Arlo.
- If you want to test Arlo without committing to a larger package.
- Monitoring traffic to your front door.
It includes a doorbell, chime, and subscription to Arlo Secure.
$12 per month + $50 one-time installation fee
Keep an eye on your property with multiple cameras.
- Monitoring specific areas of your property.
- Keeping an eye on your kids as they play outside.
- Monitoring your property when you are gone.
Comes with a doorbell, chime, and two outdoor cameras with solar chargers. It also includes Arlo Secure Plus with 24/7 one-tap 911 response.
$42 per month + $150 one-time installation fee
Home monitoring inside and out.
- Looking after elderly family members.
- Watching your pets.
- Monitoring inside and out when you are away. Great for seasonal residents.
Includes everything in the Outdoor Observer package, plus two indoor cameras. Comes with Arlo Secure Plus with 24/7 emergency response.
$62 per month + $300 one-time installation fee
- No upfront camera cost.
- Camera install and network configuration performed by local MEC technicians.
- Arlo won't share your video footage without your permission or a court order.
- If something breaks, we replace it.*
- Need help with your camera system? Enjoy MEC tech support as part of your service.
- Includes ProtectIQ automatic hacker blocking through the free CommandIQ app.
*Subject to terms and conditions.
Click here to learn more and sign up.