Solutions Centers Update
on Tuesday, August 25, 2020
Throughout the past several months, our solutions centers have been experiencing extremely high call volumes. Unfortunately, this has resulted in longer than normal hold times and sometimes missed calls. We remain dedicated to providing each customer with the time and attention he or she needs to get all questions answered. We ask that you please bear with us as we navigate these unprecedented times.
Ways to Get in Touch
To help you avoid long wait times on the phone, here are some alternative ways to get in touch with us.
Our online and mobile platform truly is your best, and most convenient tool, for account management, bill pay and more. Its available 24/7/365.
- Bill: View your current account balance, make a payment, manage recurring payments and modify payment methods.
- Outages or trouble tickets: Submit an electric outage or start a trouble ticket for service.
- Contact inquiry: Make a change to your account, add a new service, request propane or ask a general question. We’ll get back to you within two business days.
- Notifications: Sign up to receive text or email account notifications, including outage and billing information.
- Usage: View your monthly electric and propane usage
You can access it here or download the SmartHub mobile app from your app store:
Scroll down to fill out our contact form. A solutions agent will respond within two business days.
Go to teammidwest.com/contact-us and click on “live chat” to chat with an agent. Hours are Mon. – Fri., 8 am – 5 pm.
You can also visit one of our three solutions centers Mon. – Fri., 8 am – 5 pm.