• If you want separate meters, which incurs two-monthly service charges, we will need to install your additional meter. Fill out our Change or Upgrade Service Form  to get started.
  • If you want one meter to avoid two monthly service charges, then you need an electrician.

Some additional examples of changes that would require an electrician include replacing/relocating the meter base or entrance pipe. 

Please note that any work you do may require proof of an electric inspection.  Please call us at 800.492.5989 to confirm. We will not energize/re-energize service until the inspection documents are received.

 Back to Support