Change or Upgrade Service

Fill out the form below to request changes to your existing residential service, such as:

  • Moving or removing your existing meter and/or electric service drop
  • Removing a temporary service
  • Upgrading your service for a new heating/air conditioning system or other large electrical appliance
  • Removing an outdoor light

Change or Upgrade Service Form

All fields marked with * are required.

Service Details
Customer Information
Contractor Information